Senior Frontend Developer
- Collaborates with designers, developers and product owners to implement scalable and interactive applications.
- Identifies and keeps abreast of novel technical concepts and markets.
- Provides technical leadership and documentation to developers and stakeholders.
- Applies usability procedures and principles as defined at project or product-line level or through customer input.
- Produces analyses and designs on which design conclusions are based.
- Builds prototypes, products and systems suitable for testing and sets up and runs lab simulations.
- Builds sophisticated and elegant user interfaces
- Contributes to design standards and supports design re-use.
- Interacts and engages with customers, users, and product managers and technical architects to understand needs and increase positive impact of users’ experience.
- Bachelors or Master degree in computer science or related
- 3 years or above of relevant experience preferred
- Experience of implementing design, providing UX advice and creating guidelines.
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills. Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Interest in delivering appealing and easy to use user interfaces
- Knowledge of design principles and user interaction standards
- Knowledge of visual aesthetic components: layout, fonts, color, animations, graphic elements
- Combine technical skills and design sensibilities
- Strong front end development
- Have a good understanding of latest frameworks and visual trends
- Learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Work on a wide variety of tasks using emerging technologies
- Sketch and get prototyping in code
Immediate available will be advantage