Marketing and Communication Intern
APAC (based in Hong Kong)
Devialet - Ingénierie Acoustique de France (www.devialet.com) was created in Paris in 2007 by 3 founders; the company launched its first product in 2010 and after 4 years became the international leader for high-end amplifiers.
Based in Paris, the company has now a team of 120+ people dedicated to the sound technologies of the future. Their motto: excellence, innovation and constant challenges. In 2012, fascinated by the massive growth potential of the company and the quality of its revolutionary products, prestigious investors injected capital in the company to give it the resources to grow internationally. It enabled among other things the development of Phantom, the best wireless speaker in the world rooted in a highly creative and emotional brand territory.
In 2015, Devialet opened their APAC regional office (now < 10 people) in Hong Kong with fast expansion plan in mind (including openings in Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai). To support this rapid growth, we are looking for the intern in marketing and communication.
Objectives and responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Regional Marketing Manager and working close to the International Marketing team based at HQ in Paris, your main mission will be as follow:
- assist the team in identifying/adapting and producing the right marketing tools for the day-to-day operations (ad, leaflets, SNS posts, trade marketing tools, etc.)
- participate in the conception and organisation of marketing operations in the area (brand events, retailer events, tradeshows…)
- follow and report on distributors/dealers initiatives along with the sales team to endure brand image consistency
- identify and report best marketing and communication practices in the region
You are dynamic and eager to be part of this great adventure. You are rigorous, reliable and able to drive small project on your own. You have a first experience or a true personal interest in music, tech industry or premium/luxury brands (marketing and communication field) You are passionate and willing to learn.
- English fluent
- Cantonese and/or Mandarin would be a 'plus'
- Location: Hong Kong
- 6 months